Job vacancy: 3 English Teachers
Both are supposed to work from September 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007 or longer.
1. English native speakers from U.S., UK, Canada and Australia with university degrees or TESOL/TEFL certificates and above;
2. between 25 to 45 years old, healthy, with at least one year English teaching experience
3. employment of one academic year at least;
II. The duties of international teacher
1. Average 18-20 periods (50 minute per period) per week, including: writing, speaking classes to English majors and /or university students or other English learners.
2. A Lecture or a talk to English teachers and / or students in one year
3. Hand in the Rates of Progress, Records of Examination etc. about the courses as requested
4. Take part in the activities of teaching and research in the Department, and learning activities organized by the English Department.
III. The salary treatment
1. Direct payment
The university pays a little bit more than the guiding salary standard for a foreign cultural and educational expert made by State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs and Ministry of Finance:
a) teacher with bachelor degree and some teaching experience, or middle school teachers with three years of teaching experience preferred: RMB 3300--3500;
b) assistant professor, or lecturer with master degree of education, or teachers with over 10 years of teaching experience, RMB 3500---4000;
c) professor of institutions of higher education, RMB 4000-5000
2. Indirect payment
a) free furnished apartment on campus with two rooms, a sitting room, a bathroom, a kitchen with basic cooking facilities, with fundamental living conditions: a television, computer with free broad band, telephone set, fridge, air-conditioners, etc. free water and electricity.
b) RMB 2200 traveling fee for one-year contract.
c) no more than RMB 500 medical treatment for one-year contract. If he is hospitalized, the expenses are to be borne by the teacher.
d) annual holiday with paid winter vocation.
e) two-way international economy class air ticket for the nearest distance between China and the country for one-year contract. The teacher may purchase the round trip ticket by him/herself and the expenses will be reimbursed by half before the expiration of the one-year contract.
IV. Rest and Holidays
The teacher is entitled to the following holidays and festivals in China:
1. New Year's Day, Spring Festival, May Day, National Day and other holidays stipulated by Chinese laws and regulations.
V Documents Required
1. Application letter.
2. Vita with detailed information of education and work experience.
3. A copy of passport and education certificate and up-to-date photo.
3. Two reference letters.
Contact us for more information:
Address:No.53 Phoenix Rd , Ezhou, Hubei Province, P.R.China